I'm very honoured to announce that the lovely Shelley Marsh from Money Mummy has nominated me for a Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! The award is shared among female bloggers who inspire one another with their writing.
Shelley is an inspiring woman who blogs about two of her favourite subjects - motherhood and money. She does an amazing job demystifying money matters and providing practical tips for saving money. Money Mummy is one of Money Buddy’s top 5 recommended savings blogs for women.
So as a recipient I've been asked to follow these simple steps:
- Put the logo on my blog
- Thank the person who nominated me << Easy!! Thanks so much Shelley xo
- Choose 10-12 other female bloggers as my nominees
- Post the links to the nominees' blogs and notify each of them on their blog
(1) Sasstainable - This amazing blog is the brain-child of Angela Wallace, who like me has a passion for all things ethical and sustainable in fashion. Angela has a degree in Environmental Management and is an expert on sustainable lifestyle and ethical luxury.
(2) OutsaPop Trashion - If you're into DIY you're going to love this! Created by Pyy Outi a self-confessed fashion addict from Helsinki - this blog is all about getting hands-on with upcycling tutorials and sustainable fashion inspiration.
(3) Art With Chrissy Foreman Cranitch - There are some blogs out there that are like breathing in fresh air, this is one of them. Chrissy Foreman is an artist who blogs about her creative experiences and her continuous quest to live an authentic life - without glossing over the bumpy bits.
(4) October Rebel - If you haven't met October Bly yet, you're in for a visual treat! She's a personal style blogger highlighting fair trade and charity shop fashion. I'm in constant awe of her style images with their whimsical beauty and picturesque scenery.
(5) Naturally Chic Life - Kaitlyn Pierce is not only a natural lifestyle blogger, photographer and new Mum, she's also the founder of my favourite online chat #BlogTrends! Kaitlyn's blog is all about how you can live naturally and simply.
(6) Quick Cheap and Pretty - If you love beauty bargains that don't come at the cost of animal welfare then Martha Woods has the blog for you! Martha's fantastic blog showcases fantastic cruelty-free and vegan beauty products for busy women on a budget.
(7) Recycled Fashion - Erica Louise is a recycled fashion guru with a background in environmental sustainability as well as interior design. Recycled Fashion is an amazing international resources for recycled, vintage, upcycled and DIY fashion.
(8) Style Eyes - Ceri Heathcote is dedicated to sharing her ethical fashion finds and sustainable style inspirations via her personal style blog. Ceri's blog is overflowing with tips on how to look ecochic without going broke in the process!
(9) Green Issues by Agy - Based in Singapore, Agy is an Environmental Designer blogging about her love of DIY fashion recycling. Her awesome goal is to spread the message that you don't have to buy something new, and you shouldn't throw something away without thinking about what it could be turned into!
(10) Eco Fashion Talk -Talk about a blog with pedigree! Eco Fashion Talk is the blog of Sass Brown, Acting Assistant Dean for the School of Art and Design at the Fashion Institute of Technology, New York. She's also the author of 2 amazing sustainable fashion books. This blog is all about cutting-edge eco fashion from the perspective of someone very much in the know!
(11) Moral Fibres - Sustainability expert Wendy Graham's blog examines 6 main areas where you can be creatively sustainable: home and garden; food and drink; life and style; families; travel; and resources. This is a beautiful and accessible source of green inspiration.
(12) The Beautiful Think - This is the weekly blog of eco-boutique owner Brooke Hahn. Each post focuses on a different way to think about how you live your life and the actions you take. Brooke reminds us that one of our most essential relationships is with ourselves. It's wellness and green-living with a healthy sprinkling of sustainable fashion.
I hope you enjoy these amazing blogs!